Deep Sleep Aromatherapy Massage
About the treatment
- Soft to medium pressure
- One of the best relaxing massages, which utilizes natural essential oils and combines with Swedish
massage’s long strokes
- Help increase the circulation of the massaged areas of the body to help you sleep better and promote
general good health
About Deep Sleep Aromatherapy Massage
Are you struggling to get a good sleep every night? Do you often wake up feeling groggy and tired, even after a full night’s rest? Aromatherapy massage may just be the solution for you!
Deep Sleep Aromatherapy Massage is a massage technique that uses aromatherapy to help you achieve a more rejuvenated state. The massage therapist uses essential oils that are specially blended to promote relaxation and improve sleep quality. The massage is designed to release tension in your muscles and calm your mind.
How does it work?
The essential oils used in this type of aromatherapy massage are carefully chosen for their relaxing properties. When you get a massage with essential oils, the oils seep into your skin and you also breathe in their scent. This can help soothe your mind and ease feelings of anxiety and stress. The massage therapist will use gentle and rhythmic strokes to help you unwind and release any knots in your muscles.
Benefits of the Massage
Improved sleep quality: By using a combination of aromatherapy and massage, this massage can help you achieve a restorative sleep that leaves you feeling refreshed in the morning.
Reduced stress and anxiety: The essential oils used in the massage can help to reduce feelings of stress and anxiety.
Relief from muscle tension and pain: The massage techniques used in this massage can help to relieve tension in your muscles, reducing the risk of pain and injury.
Increased energy: By achieving a deeper, more restful sleep, you’ll wake up feeling more energized and ready to take on the day.
What to expect during a session
During a session, you can expect to be surrounded by soothing scents and relaxing music. The massage itself will be gentle and relaxing, with the therapist using a variety of strokes and techniques to help you release tension in your muscles and achieve a state of deep relaxation.
By combining aromatherapy with gentle massage techniques, this massage can help you relax and unwind, reduce feelings of stress and anxiety, and achieve a deep and restful sleep that leaves you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated in the morning. Book your appointment today and discover the many benefits of Deep Sleep Aromatherapy Massage.
Daydream Massage has had a lot of time and effort put into both the customer experience & design from the moment you walk through the door.
The customer service is excellent & massage is very professional and intuitive, Ann is extremely good at finding the points that need to be worked on & is adaptable to her clients in terms of pressure and understanding her customers.
Highly recommend experiencing Daydream Massage for yourself!
Things to know
- Appointments online can be made for multiple people. To make a group booking, simply click 'Add Another Service' when you finish the first round of booking and create a booking again and checkout for all at once, or simply give us a call
- Please leave a comment to tell us whether you prefer to have a same-room session when you booked for 2.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes prior to your appointment time to sign in. A late arrival to your appointment may shorten your session.
- We require a non-refundable full payment when booking online.
- To cancel your appointment, we require a minimum of 24 hours notice, and we will charge a 20% cancellation fee.
- To reschedule your appointment, we require a minimum of 4 hours notice.
- In some circumstances, we may need to move your appointment (10 mins to 30 mins). We will contact you via email or phone if the time changes.