About the treatment
- Medium to strong pressure
- A complex system of applying pressure to points of the foot that correspond to organs and body systems
- Promote relaxation and improve circulation and healing to the corresponding areas of the body
About Reflexology Massage
Reflexology is a natural therapy that works by applying pressure to specific points on your feet that correspond to different parts of your body. This can help you feel more relaxed, improve your blood flow, and lower your stress levels. The technique can also be used on the hands and ears. People have been using reflexology for centuries to help them feel better, and it’s still a popular choice for those looking for natural ways to support their health and comfort.
Soothing Your Sole
One of the great things about reflexology is how it can help you relax. By pressing gently on specific points in the feet, you may find that you can let go of tension and stress. This helps both your body and your mind, helping you to sleep better, feel happier, and generally feel more in tune with yourself.
Another benefit is that it is helpful for people with circulation problems. By improving blood flow, reflexology can be especially beneficial for those who experience swelling or poor circulation in their feet or ankles. It also helps with healing and reduces inflammation in the body. For those suffering from sinusitis, it helps relieve the congestion and headaches.
Finally, reflexology can help you manage pain levels. When the reflex points are stimulated, the body releases endorphins, which can act as natural painkillers. If you suffer from headaches, back pain, or arthritis, you may find that it can be a useful way to reduce your discomfort.
Connecting The Points
In Daydream Thai’s Reflexology Massage, you can choose between medium to strong pressure, whichever feels most comfortable. You also get to choose how long you want the massage to be. The shortest treatment is for 30 minutes and it can go for as long as 120 minutes depending on your preference. Rest assured, our therapists are professionals and are highly qualified to render the service in the safest and most relaxing way possible.
Stepping into a Better You
Reflexology massage is doubtlessly a holistic therapy that has multiple health benefits. It is a widely recognized wellness treatment and has always been proven effective. Discover a natural path to wellness with reflexology – a unique and holistic therapy that has been used for centuries. Book a session with a Daydream Thai today and experience its restorative power for yourself!
If you have never had a Thai stretching massage I highly recommend one from Daydream Thai Massage & SPA. They help by stretching you and massaging a certain points in the area to help relax it. I could have fallen asleep while they did it. Most people think that a massage is what they need, but most times is just a good stretch, and they helps you through this. I will recommend their massage and felt energetic after walking out the door. Go and book your session now with Daydream Thai Massage & Spa
The place is soooo dope. Especially the deep tissue with Lisa.TBH, the professional Thai massage is actually what I want and What I have in Bangkok. Miss that place soooo much. The most relaxing time in my life. Trust me, have a good time in Daydream they will make your dream come true.
Daydream Thai Massage & SPA is magnificent! I was looking for a massage place close to home and was able to reserve two massages that same day! The staff was very kind and accommodating, and the atmosphere was exceptionally calming. Dimly lit, has peaceful sounds, and the themed room is so cool. The person who worked on me asked me where I was most sore/tight and made sure to focus on those areas while still showing the rest of my body attention during the hour massage. Worth a visit!
I was lucky enough to get a Thai Massage from Daydream Thai Massage. It was amazing! It was the first time I had one, and it made me feel completely at ease and comfortable. I was physically and mentally relaxed when she finished. I highly recommend them and am looking forward to another session!
The best massage experience we’ve ever had. Me and my friend tried many Thai massage in city’s, this one hour experience is definitely worth than other 90 minutes massage. The deep tissue relieves so much stress after the workout, We will definitely visit again and recommend it to anyone who like firm pressure massage.
Things to know
- Appointments online can be made for multiple people. To make a group booking, simply click 'Add Another Service' when you finish the first round of booking and create a booking again and checkout for all at once, or simply give us a call
- Please leave a comment to tell us whether you prefer to have a same-room session when you booked for 2.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes prior to your appointment time to sign in. A late arrival to your appointment may shorten your session.
- We require a non-refundable full payment when booking online.
- To cancel your appointment, we require a minimum of 24 hours notice, and we will charge a 20% cancellation fee.
- To reschedule your appointment, we require a minimum of 4 hours notice.
- In some circumstances, we may need to move your appointment (10 mins to 30 mins). We will contact you via email or phone if the time changes.