The Rock Hot Stone Massage
About the treatment
- Medium to strong pressure
- Utilising the complementary techniques of both oil massage and hot stone therapy
- Hot stones are placed in certain areas of the body and produce heat to ease stress, relax muscles, enhance sleeping patterns and circulation, relieve pain, and eliminate toxins
About The Rock Hot Stone Massage
Stress and tension can take a toll on your body, leaving you feeling fatigued and worn out. As we go through our day-to-day lives, high-stress levels start to manifest physically. This is why we must prioritize and find time to relax, ease muscle pain and relieve stress. If you’re looking for a natural and effective way to relieve your pain and promote relaxation, a hot stone massage may be just what you need.
Healing Through Heat
Daydream Thai’s Rock Hot Stone Massage uses smooth, heated stones to ease muscle tension and improve circulation. Typically, during a session, you’ll lie face down on a massage table while our therapist places warm stones on various parts of your body, including your back, legs, and arms. For the Rock Hot Stone Massage, the hot stone therapy is combined with oil massage. The therapist will then use the stones to apply gentle pressure and massage your muscles, using their hands to guide the stones over your skin. You can also request medium to strong pressure. Our licensed massage therapists are trained in this technique and can surely provide you with much-needed healing.
The Natural Solution
One of the benefits of hot stone massage is that it can help to reduce stress and promote relaxation. The warmth of the stones can help to soothe your mind and body, creating a sense of calm and well-being. It can also help to improve your mood by releasing endorphins, the body’s natural painkillers, which can help to reduce feelings of anxiety and depression.
Another benefit of hot stone massage is that it can help to relieve muscle tension and pain. The heat from the stones helps to increase circulation, which can help to loosen tight muscles and ease soreness. This can be especially beneficial for people who suffer from chronic pain conditions, such as fibromyalgia or arthritis.
Revitalize Your Senses
We do offer a myriad of other massage techniques and wellness treatments to treat yourself with. But if you are looking for a unique way to truly relieve the tightness in your muscles, our Rock Hot Stone Massage is truly the best choice for you. Stress is something we want to get rid of and the best time to start is today. Book the Rock Hot Stone Massage session with us today and start feeling better tomorrow!
We spent our Valentines day for a massage at DayDream Thai, and we\’re not disappointed! The front desk was friendly and welcoming. The ambiance was calm and serene you will really feel at ease and rejuvenated.
massage with Lisa at Daydream Thai Massage & Spa. She was able to pinpoint and relieve all of my tension and knots. I left feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. Lisa is truly skilled at her craft and I would highly recommend her to anyone in need of a deep tissue massage.
On top of this, the whole space is like a modern gallery, it’s so relaxing even just to sit in the lobby or walk inside. Great work and good luck with the new business adventure in South Yarra.
Daydream Thai Massage will be my happy place whenever I visit South Yarra. I got deep tissue massage but and it felt relieving on my back and neck. Definitely not my last visit 🙂
Very refreshing and relaxing experience! Definitely come back again! All staff are professional and friendly. A good choice without going to Thailand. 😊 thanks
It was a great experience I had with Daydream Thai Massage. They accommodated me, and my sister very well, making our ladies’ day at the spa wonderful! They are professional and good at what they do. I tried their signature Thai massage and came back two days later for a SPA facial. This SPA will now in my list as a go to if I need a massage.
Things to know
- Appointments online can be made for multiple people. To make a group booking, simply click 'Add Another Service' when you finish the first round of booking and create a booking again and checkout for all at once, or simply give us a call
- Please leave a comment to tell us whether you prefer to have a same-room session when you booked for 2.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes prior to your appointment time to sign in. A late arrival to your appointment may shorten your session.
- We require a non-refundable full payment when booking online.
- To cancel your appointment, we require a minimum of 24 hours notice, and we will charge a 20% cancellation fee.
- To reschedule your appointment, we require a minimum of 4 hours notice.
- In some circumstances, we may need to move your appointment (10 mins to 30 mins). We will contact you via email or phone if the time changes.